Lady Cyndi truly believes it takes a village to work together
to bring Joy to those in need.
To invite, simply means to “evoke or give occasion for.” "Happiness simply is a state of being, Joy is something much deeper. It's a feeling that stays with us, not dependent on certain circumstances or our current moods." Part of our goal here at the studio is to Invite Joy into our local community. With our Invite Joy initiative, we pledge to give a percentage of our proceeds to a selected charity each year, and share happiness and joy as we go through our daily routines. For 2019, we have selected Big Brothers Big Sisters of Cape Cod & The Islands.
Joy brings inspiration in times of need, and fills hearts when they can seem vacant. Together Let’s Invite Joy! #LSSInviteJoy
Lady Cyndi and her team are also strong supporters of the Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition. She is a chairwoman for the Against the Tide fundraisers.
Mission and Goals
We are different from other breast cancer organizations. We believe that to eradicate breast cancer we must prevent it. While also important, this does not refer to early detection in the form of self-breast exams and mammography. We are trying to find the causes of breast cancer, so that we can stop it before it starts.
The Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition is dedicated to preventing environmental causes of breast cancer through community education, research advocacy, and changes to public policy.
- Create the public and political will to eradicate breast cancer
- Focus on environmental links to breast cancer that will lead to primary prevention of breast cancer
- Reject the concept of breast cancer as a chronic disease
- Dispel myths and misconceptions about the realities of the breast cancer epidemic
- Challenge the commercialization of breast cancer and the use of pink ribbon products as the solution to the breast cancer epidemic.